Jan 26, 2013

My Cutie Pie

Since I don't have any kids living with me, I find myself at times missing those cute moments, where I could 
grab my camera and shoot pictures of them. But, never the less, I have my little cutie pie Tasha. My friend in 
life, cosy companion, cutest, fluffy snuggle "girl, and my love - for now. (Yes, I know it sounds pathetic, ha ha!).

It's saturday night, and she's snuggling up to me 
on the couch and, just because I think she is so amazingly beautiful (for a dog), here are a few peeps.

                                                   So, without any further ado, meet Tasha - My little Cutie Pie.



























































































































                                                                Have a great weekend every one - til next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment