Oct 5, 2013

Colours, Seasons, Beauty & Fun


OK, yes I know - I'm SO slow... Ha! I'm neglecting my blog, big time, and as for now, I'm not even sure how long it's been since I last made a post. But, here I am :)

Things are in change. Nature. Light, air, personal life, & the days. All for the benefit of good. It's fall. Oh, so beautiful this season is! It has always been my favorite time of the year, and even though I agree that we all need bright long days, sun and heat, it's something very special when the days grow shorter, the stars again sparkles above you during the late hours, and Mother Nature prepares for her sleep, by turning our world into a colourful sweetness, and shaking of her colour map to lay on the ground for us all to play in, and enjoy. The beautiful colours. Oh my... 

Things has past by in high tempo since I made my last post here. Our little and cosy town's annual fare (or market, if you'd like), has come and gone. Lot's of rides, sale tents, all kind of exciting and colourful food. People selling everything from crazy funny T-shirt's, to jewelry. You know, all kind of stands. Lot's of people. The whole downtown area closed for traffic, for the benefit of fun! So great :)

It's been fantastic weather, thus far (knock on wood)... Such beautiful fall weather, warm, sunny, fresh. No snow, yet :) Normally we would have had at least a couple of early a.m's with a white blanketed world outside our windows by now. But it can wait - No rush! I want to enjoy the colours a little longer, before the snow (all though it is amazingly cosy when it first arrives) puts the nature into hibernation for real. The days are good, and life is great :) 

Today is Saturday - so, with some pictures from the time that's gone by since my last post, I wish you all a beautiful & happy Saturday, and weekend! May it be as gorgeous in your part of the world, as it is right now, in my corner of it :)




Til Next Time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment